This website and the services it provides is owned and operated by Winchester Distillery, a trading name of Knowcal Ltd. Registered office: Knowcal Ltd t/a Winchester Distillery Fleming Court Leigh Road, Eastleigh, Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom, SO50 9PD .
Please note that by using this website you are bound to these terms and conditions detailed below, which form the basis of an agreement between you as user and Winchester Distillery, a trading name of Knowcal Ltd. Registered in England with registration No. 05997034 and VAT No. GB124791411.
By accessing this site, you must be:
1) Of legal age for purchasing and consuming alcoholic beverages in accordance with the regulations of your country of residence.
2) In a country which permits the promotion and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
For information relating to responsible alcohol consumption please visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
All information, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, software and other intellectual property (“the Content”) contained on this website are protected by copyright and international laws. All Content is provided on a personal use basis only, none of the Content should be used for commercial use.
You agree that use of this website and any related services is at your sole risk and that Winchester Distillery makes no representations or warranties regarding the website or the Content whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including that relating to any Content that may be regarded as objectionable, indecent or offensive.
You also agree that Winchester Distillery will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of this website, the Content, or related services, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause.
Winchester Distillery reserves the right to change any Content on this website and reserves the right to modify, alter, change, amend, update or revise in any way whatsoever these terms and conditions form the agreement between Winchester Distillery and the user, but will not change the way Winchester Distillery uses your information as provided previously without your express consent.
Winchester Distillery have no control of, accept no responsibility for, and do not endorse any content found within third party sites that may be linked to the Winchester Distillery site. Any reliance placed on information found on these third party sites should be done at the user’s own risk.
SPECIAL OFFERS AND VOUCHER CODES
When redeeming special offer or voucher codes, users must adhere to the below terms:
- Customers may only redeem offer codes for one transaction.
- Offer codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
When booking an event at the Blend Academy or Winchester Distillery you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are or will be over 18 years of age on the date of the event. Anyone aged under 18 is not able to join our alcohol-related events due to government laws.
- That we will refuse to admit you to the premises if you appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of prohibited narcotic substances upon your arrival.
- That Winchester Distillery reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the event without notice, for whatever reason, but will refund all monies in full.
- That you will inform us prior to our accepting the booking of any medical condition or physical impediment about which we would need to be aware in order to eliminate or anticipate any potential health and safety issue.
- That you will follow the instructions of the Winchester Distillery team when on-site.
- That only full-price tickets are refundable only up to 14 days before the event start date.
- That changes to event bookings can only be made up to 7 days before the start of the event. Changes after this time are at the discretion of the Winchester Distillery.
- That bookings made using gift voucher or golden ticket codes are final and cannot be refunded, cancelled or transferred to another date.
- That gift vouchers and golden tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale or sampling of alcohol under the terms of the licensing act.
- We reserve the right to alter the event content, timing and prices. We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards and Visa Delta and Maestro debit cards.
- Smoking anywhere on site at our distillery is strictly forbidden – both inside and outside.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the event start time.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When entering a competition promoted by Winchester Distillery or The Blend Academy, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The provider of the prize is stated within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Winchester Distillery, Manor Factory, Old Alresford, Hampshire. SO24 9DH.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of age and identity may be required.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK mainland except employees (and their families) of Winchester Distillery and their agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Any falsified names or addresses will result in your entry being disqualified. Incomplete, illegible, or inaudible (if made by phone) entries will be voided.
- Only entries made directly by the person entering the competition will be recognised.
- The provider and promoter of the prize accept no responsibility for lost, damaged or delayed entries.
- The prize(s) offered is (are) not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative prize(s).
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not stated in the prize(s), including any necessary travel documents, transport, accommodation, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize providers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoter and supplier reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and to reject unsuitable entries.
- If a prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize that is of equal or greater value than the prize originally offered.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence being used by Winchester Distillery in any publicity during and/or after the promotion of the competition.
- The winner(s) also agree(s) to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Winchester Distillery relating to any competition-based publicity. Unless otherwise stated, competition winner(s) will be selected at random from all admissible entries that are received by the closing date, as stated within the promotional material.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant, who will be selected at random in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- In the event that the competition is being judged, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up, who will be selected by the same judges.
- Unless otherwise stated, confirmation of the prize will be sent in writing by email to the prize winner(s).
- Failure to respond to communications by the promoter of the competition, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements for the prize, may result in the winner having to forfeit their prize.
- In the event that a discrepancy arises between these standard competition terms and conditions and the details stated in the promotional material, the details stated in the promotional material prevail.
When receiving your original bespoke bottle or reordering blends, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to change the bottle, label design and colour from that originally received or from that depicted on the website.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
When purchasing from the Winchester Distillery online shop, The Blend Academy online shop or in the distillery shop, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You will receive an order confirmation email when your order has been placed through our online shop.
- Orders placed through our online shop will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an email with your unique tracking number, if available.
- All deliveries for orders placed through our online shop will be processed via our courier partners, Royal Mail, APC or UPS - whichever is the most suitable.
- Please note that we currently only deliver to addresses within the U.K and that we do not guarantee we always have a free shipping cost policy.
- Our customers’ satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we take exceptional care in the manufacturing, packaging and delivery of our products. However if your purchase(s) from our online store or distillery shop is (are) damaged or faulty upon receipt, you can either request a full refund or exchange for (a) replacement product(s) of the same value.
- To request a full refund or exchange, please notify us by email within 28 days of receiving your order. Please state whether you would like a full refund or exchange and quote your order confirmation number, the product name, your full name, email address, phone number and delivery address.
- Only unopened products that are in the original packaging will be eligible for refund or exchange.
- Approved refunds will be credited to the credit card used during the original transaction within 30 days and will exclude shipping costs. We recommend that items are returned to us via a recorded delivery service to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit.
If you fail to meet these terms and conditions, the product(s) will be returned to you and you will not receive a refund nor be eligible for an exchange.
Please note that you may be asked to show proof of age upon delivery of your order.
Our website uses anonymous “cookies” to allow customers to purchase from our website and to track customers’ usage of our website. These “cookies” do not contain or transmit any personal, confidential or financial information that could be used to identify individual customers purchasing from our website.
All visitors to our website are free to refuse the use of “cookies”, however due to technical reasons this may prevent customers from being able to make purchases from our website. Using “cookies” ensures that the items added to, or removed from, customers’ online baskets are accurately stated when customers proceed to payment.
Our website uses Stripe to process any financial transactions when customers purchase from our financial shop. Winchester Distillery have no access to your financial data and account information, as every transaction is processed and managed by Stripe.
Winchester Distillery complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site. Winchester Distillery will neither sell your personal data to third parties nor market it elsewhere unless you give us permission to do so.
We regularly email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how to unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails.
We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (also known as Spam) to email addresses.